Re: URGENT!!!!!

Ana
: Another piece of brilliant sarcasm from the clever Karl.

I meant to add that I'm Australian, West Oz to be precise.. 6th generation.

When faced with serious situations or authority figures, one will untuck
and pluck a button off ones shirt, scuff up one trouser leg, lean against
something and complain that one shouldn't have drunk so much this morning

it's part of our cultural identity

particularly known for driving British military officers mad