Re: Resizing images in Photoshop

At 01:02 AM 2/20/2006, Roger Eichhorn wrote:

According to Scott Kelby, in PS CS (re: ISBN 0-7357-1411-8), in
"downsizing" an image, one should turn off the "resample image"
option in the Image Size dialog box.

Scott Kelby has some really impressive credits so I must be missing something here.

Could one of the Pro PhotoShop list members explain why one would want to down size an image without re sampling? As far as I know Adobe PS/Elements are the only popular image editors that provide an resample option when down sizing.

Dave
East Englewood
The proof is in the print..