Re: 18 FEB Re: PF exhibits on 11 FEB 2006

Marilyn and Qkano, thanks for the info on PS and metadata. I have not gotten into Image Ready yet but have used the Save for Web feature without really looking into what it did. Lazy of me, I know. Easy solutions are always appreciated and more likely to be used.
Don

--
On the whole, human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time.
George Orwell