Re: Gallery

In a message dated 2/11/2006 11:26:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

David Small
It's a $1.50:  It looks like whatever the three men are discussing is much more intriguing than the price of $1.50.  I'd love to be a fly on the outside of the truck and hear what they are saying (this photo brings out the voyeuristic tendencies in me).

The vendor was trying to tell the foreign tourists the price of ice cream. Thanks for taking the time to do a rveiew.
Dave