Re: Bell Peppers

If you looked at EW's photos on that site (or many others) then you know that the peppers are only a small part of Weston's portfolio and his influence on photography.  Do you want to discuss Weston and all of the natural (and some man made) forms he admired and photographed?  Or Weston in general?  Or just peppers?  We have already said quite a bit about peppers.  Add something if you want it to continue.
Don

Bruce A Wolff wrote:
Let's not give up on this issue. See:

http://www.edward-weston.com/edward_weston_natural_1.htm

Incredible stuff! I hated peppers until I saw his photographs, now I love
them.

Bruce Wolff

--
On the whole, human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time.
George Orwell