Re: Inmates running the asylum

Marilyn wrote:

 "If we can't chew on art, we'll chew on each other.  "
I think it's healthy to be able to discuss opposing views and unusual ideas on this forum - especially since we are all too far apart to physically "chew on each other."

Now if some of you lived within chewing distance of each other . . . .

Marilyn

Isn't there some way we can do both?  Maybe with a nice Chianti?
Don

--
On the whole, human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time.
George Orwell