Re: Bell Peppers

Marilyn, my own interpretation FWIW, is the inherent instability and restless energy of artistic persons needs some outlet. We have had few submissions to the gallery lately and nothing challenging. Reviews have been few accordingly and we need something to chew on. If we can't chew on art, we'll chew on each other. Of course, I have my own instabilities to deal with and I have been wrong a lot lately so take that all with a grain of sodium chloride. But the gladiator quotient does seem to be higher than usual right now. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But if the lunacy index climbs as well we may have serious trouble.
Don

Marilyn wrote:

Are these messages due to early cases of spring fever or cabin fever, or is Andy away for a few days and the inmates of the PhotoForum asylum have taken over ?{:->

Marilyn

When written in Chinese,
the word "crisis" is
composed of two
characters - one represents
danger, and the other
represents opportunity.

John F. Kennedy

On the whole, human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time.
George Orwell