Re: Bell Peppers

>>>Cripes, Bob who's being contentious here.  Nobody is saying you have to
like a picture.  The point was that if you really care about something
why not learn about it in some depth?   Even casual hobbyists gain more
enjoyment by refining their tastes and understanding  >>>

I can appreciate your POV, but why should I want to explore or study something I do not care about? I love books, but you will not find a book of poetry in the house. I hate the stuff. I do not keep the first editions my grandmother owned in my permanent library.

My narrow views are not limited to photography. Many things will not find their way into my life.

So what do I miss by being so narrow minded? I am betting that is a long list.

Lots of people argue preferences to the death. Harley vs. anything Japanese is a good example. In many cases you simply cannot convince some diehards that the Japanese have produced any bike worth consideration. Some people are simply shouting "Buy American" and they have never so much as straddled a bike.

Others hate Japanese bikes because they come from Japan. Others use the speed arguments; "Japanese bikes can beat any Harley in a race." Fact is, Japanese bikes are good bikes. I will never own one because I do not like modern bikes. Except for the URAL sidecar rigs, which some BMW riders do not like.

Bob