RE: ... critiques and opinions

Guys,

At the very least we could remember to change the subject line when it
drifts !

RE non-photographer critics - I hate to say it but my experience has
been that they often don't have a clue. But, I don't think camera club
types are much good either with their narrow judging criteria.  It's
pretty tough for anybody to write about just one picture.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.
Now an E-book.