Re: PF exhibits on 04 FEB 2006

Yes. I'm currently looking at the gallery on a 14" iBook. Two of the pictures are 800 pixels in the vertical dimension and I can't see the whole frame without scrolling. I could download them and look that way or use another browser which resizes larger pictures to fit, but I don't think that should be necessary. 800 pixels is fine in the horizontal but not acceptable in the vertical on this laptop.

Cheers,

Rich