RE: ISO in digital capture

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 13:06:42 +0200, Veli Izzet <veli.izzet@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>Does that not mean that "add noise to start with" even though you could get
>away with it?
>
>Actually that's the question I am trying to find an answer for.

You add as little as possible, how's that for an answer.

Then you use software to reduce it as much as possible ;-)

To be honest, the noise difference in the 10d from 100 to 400 ISO isn't much and
I hear the newer cameras are even better.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ Motorcycle Relay Kits,