RE: govt spys?

Steve,

You just don't get it.  The more inane the system is the more confusing
it will be for the Bad guys. Do you worry, going bare-foot through the
security check with everyone?   Whatever happened to "No shoes, no
shirt - no service?"

AZ - Keeping an eye out for normal behavior.

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.
Now an E-book.
http://www.panoramacamera.us