Re: govt spys?

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Steve,

You just don't get it.  The more inane the system is the more confusing
it will be for the Bad guys. Do you worry, going bare-foot through the
security check with everyone?   Whatever happened to "No shoes, no
shirt - no service?"
I have seriously considered investing in a set of non-metalic suspenders and travelling with slipon shoes.

I wonder what the TSA would say when I remove my belt only to have my trousers fall down revealing said suspenders and fishnet stockings :-o<-###

Still, if our government ministers can get away with it...

<http://www.nndb.com/people/674/000055509/>
<http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/12/17/1102787274498.html>
(search for fishnet)

The cartoonists here always draw him with fishnets :-D <http://yourdemocracy.net.au/images/downerLIESsml.png>

AZ - Keeping an eye out for normal behavior.

So you're an optimist then?

Steve ;-)