RE: off-site storage

Bob,

I was talking to some friends who have huge digital raw and tiff dcam as
well as PS archives. One uses DVD's the other spare hard drives.  The
cost isn't excessive with either. The data will stay put as long as
they are physically safe. Of bigger concern is who in a family takes
possession of the media?  How many picture and negative collections in
shoeboxes stored in basements have been lost?   One thing for sure
there will be perpetual job security for data transfer services.

It occurred to me that in the future gobs of these archives will show up
on eBay!  Another career with perpetual job security is social
anthropology!

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.