Re: "feeling a little more positive than usual" gallery review

trevor cunningham wrote:

    Howard Leigh
    Untitled
    Awfully grainy for HP5+, lots of cropping here?  I like images
    like this, kind of an imposing feeling, or one of intentional
    impact of either dread or the horrors of war.  What are the little
    pieces of paper at the base of the monument?

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer
http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Yahoo! Autos <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38381/%20ylc=X3oDMTEzcGlrdGY5BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDMWF1dG9z/*http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html%20>. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars.

Yes - deliberately grainy. The bits at the bottom are small messages from visitors, poppies, etc etc to appreciate the sacrifice of soldiers during WWI. I think we were there just after poppy day.