Re: Program for organizing/storing photos

As I was looking at this thread, I found this link explaining the life
span of  CD/ DVDs in my mailbox.

http://reviews.cnet.com/5208-10149-0.html?forumID=7&threadID=152618&messageID=1698511&tag=nl.e497

Renate

--
Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning
of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.