Re: Need help with photos analysis

Hi Charles,
don't know if I'm seasoned enough, but I'd be happy to help... just let me know.
Though I might warn you, while I'm not into empty flattery at all, I'd
hate to be too discouraging.

Renate

http://www.imagesbyrenate.com

PS: BTW Marilyn, I love your quote!

--
Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning
of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.