Re: building a studio at school

I've been using a Wein SSR transmitter for the last 5+ years with the built in slaves in my Elinchrome monolights. Use this on a D70, D2H, D100 and they all work flawlessly until you stand too far in front of the strobes or the battery in the transmitter runs low. I never did anything to disable the preflash, I don't think that comes into play with a 1 pin hotshoe unit, just on the dedicated multi-pin flash models. The SSR does cost about $100 if I remember.

Don L.

Re: building a studio at school