Re: govt spys, was Are you a Yahoo! group member?

On Jan 25, 2006, at 3:49 PM, Bob Maxey wrote (with much snippage):

Its funny how this has been going on for many decades, with nary a complaint. This is why there is so much personal information available for the asking and ready to be used by the Great Marketing Machine.

What the future holds?

Might not be too bad if you could decide whether to take on a client for a photo assignment based on their profile.

"Yes, I can take the assignment, but there will be a hazardous duty fee added for the neighborhood where the photo shoot is to take place.  And, I see you've had trouble making timely payments, so I will require payment in advance.  Oh, please tell the model to wear that nice dress she bought last week, and also tell her to lose 5 pounds before the shoot or I'll have to add a fee for extra slimming in Photoshop."  ;-)

Cheers,

Rich Mason