Re: building a studio at school

: > very important:
: > the D70 has no place to plug a studio flash in. We have 25 of them and
now have
: > took (to look) at something else to use in the studio!

Greg writes:

: Well I have a Canon Rebel which also is crippled by a lack of pc socket
however, what I do is mount a flash on the hotshoe, scale it down to its
lowest power and aim it at the ceiling.

OR..

you could take a couple of slices of that old E6 film (unexposed but
developed) and place them over the small flash head, effectively turning it
into an IR trigger!

:-)

karl