RE: off-site storage

Terry,

I suppose you just have to be certain that they backup their backups.
The big advantage in my opinion is that the files will always be
accessable no matter what the future hardware is like. As has been
pointed out RE old flopies.  Another matter to consider is that if
something happens to you there must be someone who knows where your
stuff is and knows how to access it.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.