Re: Another one bites the dust

I think that film is or soon will be just a curiosity to most young
people. They will have to constantly re-invent ways of making images.
Educational modes will be out of date before they can be implemented.

One hundred years or so in the future someone will be saying - "Look!! I've invented a way to put negative images on a piece of plastic! And I did it with an oatmeal box with a hole poked in the lid!" {:->

Marilyn