Re: Are you a Yahoo! group member?

>>>Bob,

So you ordered the Anarchest Cookbook (used, first edition from a guy in
Berkley),  timer parts, Harley gas tank, plus "Live Free or Die A*
Holes" decal, sent an outline of your book proposal "Spy on This" to
Random House... .  Do ya see those black Chevy Suburbans parked up the
street?>>>

No, but I just ordered a basic plumbing book from Amazon and I recently received the plain black T-shirts I ordered in bulk from a supplier. No tats, but the Harley is in the garage awaiting steel brake lines. No "Live Free....." decals, just the standard year's tank emblems.

I once ordered a chicken cookbook, does that count?

Bob