Re: Are you a Yahoo! group member?

>>>By Bob Maxey’s logic, if I give condoms to Spirer for free. I would be entitled to secretly install a camera in his bedroom to track what he does with them?>>>

No, by Bob Maxey's "logic" if I have a site that gives away condoms and in gaining access to my site you must agree to my TOS/Privacy Policy that says "by accepting free condoms, you allow Bob Maxey to place a small camera wherever...," then it should come as no surprise that you /he/them/they/ discovers a camera in the room.

It is simple: you want to use a Yahoo service, you agree to the terms that say we might track you. Or, you opt out, which Yahoo also gives you the ability to do. Nothing hidden or obscured. The only problem is the user that "discovers" what he or she should have read for themselves.

Bob