Re: Are you a Yahoo! group member?

>It is simple: you want to use a Yahoo service, you agree to the terms that
>say we might track you. Or, you opt out, which Yahoo also gives you the
ability
>to do. Nothing hidden or obscured. The only problem is the user that "discovers"
>what he or she should have read for themselves.

Bob

It's not simple: that is BS.

You indeed agree to terms and conditions (caveat emptor and all that).
You don't agree to agree to all and every change to those conditions you
originally agreed to - that is simply illegal.  They cannot (in the UK anyway)
retrospectively change the rules, to give themselves ownership of your car
and house say, without you agreeing to the ammended TOC.

Now if someone is stupid enough to not read any changes ...
tough on them.

Another B

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!