Re: Are you a Yahoo! group member?

>>>And to follow Yahoo's lead.
When "Spirer" accepts your gift you show him TOCs which say you will never
install the said camera.
Then a week later you re-write the TOCs ...>>>

So I rewrite the TOS and Privacy Policies. So what? Are you saying Yahoo should not have that right? Are you saying that Yahoo should be blamed because you discover the change? If you are all that concerned, make it a point to read the TOS every week and if you do not like what they have done, opt out and stop using Yahoo services.

>>>Yahoo may well have given themselves permission to "track" me: that wasn't
what I signed up to though.  But since I signed up years ago they have never
written to me to inform me that they have changed those conditions.

better be careful they don't change the TOCs to give themselves ownership
of my car and house.  Heck, I'd only have myself to blame ...>>>

Golly, we are certainly spinning this into a world-wide plot. Yahoo did not give themselves permission to track you. You gave then permission by joining the fun. It is not up to Yahoo to inform you and everyone else, it is the user's obligation to keep on top of the daily changes found all over the net, not just Yahoo.

Bob