Re: PF Exhibits on 07 JAN 06

“What I am trying to say is that good beer is like good photography.
I hope You know what I mean!”

Of course my friend. They both make life look better!

I'm going to see if I can get some of your fine ale from my local beer distributor. The Canadian government runs our alcahol distribution and they carry a good selection of foreign nectar. Wish me luck. So far this week I've had Irish, German and French beer.

By the way what time is it there?

Greg