RE: PF Exhibits on 07 JAN 06

In the moment I sent the message it had to be quite in the middle of the
evening, say 22 something, if I do understand the abracadabra of the mail
long heading right.

More globally it should be winter, although it is melting again and is very
nasty and windy.

More and more globally it is the beginning of the new oak era and the second
half of white alder maximum.

But I usually do not watch my watch so often. It's quite enough to look out
of the window - if you cannot see a thing, it is nighttime. And if you see
things that are nasty and wet, it is a new low-pressure day.
But very rarely the sun is rising right behind the ash-grove and then it is
time for fotography.

Peeter

PS: There are 2 big beer companies in Estonia (plus a dozen of small ones).
One is Saku, the other (and better) is A. Le Coq (in honour of famous Albert
le Coq). I think Saku Golden and AleCoq Albert should be 2 main export
brands.
Good luck!