From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gregory Fraser
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 9:43 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: RE: PF Exhibits on 07 JAN 06

> I want to comment on Vlad's image of this week.  It really
> struck me.
>
> Tim!

I know Vlad quite well and although I know he'll complain about this, I will
speak on his behalf and say 'thanks'.

This shot was taken at a crumbling dam, near my house, that I frequent.
Everything about the place is wrong for shooting and the dam itself is ugly
but I keep going back there and shooting it from the same spot because you
just never know when you'll get lucky. I usually shoot water like this slow
speed but this time I shot it about 1/1000 sec and got a look to the water
that I really liked. There's another view of it here
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg/gallery/NewImages/album/slides/IMG_1710-01.h
tml
Also there's a big wading bird that hangs out there and I want to shoot it
too or at least wing it with a rock.

Greg