Re: Gallery Comments

It's not art if your are killed doing it as well._grin

I would love to have been able to lie in the dirt just under the car as it flew overhead. I can see myself doing something that nuts.

Thanks for the comments Greg, I agree with you the image does lack in some respects. I do like the idea I can read TCI without squinting. As did the company.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com