FW: Gallery Comments

Images here:
 http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html.

Comments here:

Peeter Vissak (Going) - Not much snow for Dec 22. Global warming problem? Well I like the contrast of red in blue with the little squeaks of white reflector tape but overall the image is not truly thrilling me. It just doesn't look very Christmaslandish to me. Where's the tinsel? Where are the dancing bunnies and squirrels? Where are the drunk uncles?

Russell E. Baker (Jacki) - I just have to ask - Is this the other end of the Holiday thong model? If so, she looks far better on this end. Actually she looks like an actress I've seen somewhere. Awesome eyes. Nice photo.

Laurenz Bobke (Fog in Wiesbaden) - Cool scene. It looks a bit like upside down blood splatter only brown and with a mysterious white thing in the middle. I had some fun playing around with the contrast and brightness. You can get some very different feeling images from this.

Gregory david Stempel (Airborn In The Mud) - This is not really thrilling me either. Maybe if you stood in the middle of the track and got more vhicle in the frame it would be more exciting. Or lie down and shoot the cars going over you. Well not directly over you. That would be too dangerous for the race managers to accept but you could lie sort of off to one side. Remember it's not art if it doesn't hurt.

Roy Miller (self promotion) - A confused gaggle. None of them are even looking the right way. The sign says its stright up overhead.

Well thank you fellow PFers. Our collective too-lazy-to-submit-a-photo-ness has produced yet another quck to review gallery. Of course I actually did a review so I'm better than the rest of you. In fact I accidentally have 2 images in the gallery queue! I ROCK! BOW DOWN TO ME!

Oh, and thank you faceless Andyites for continuing to update the gallery.

Greg Fraser
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg