Photos from the past

The paragraph below and the link are from a listserv that I get
called B3ta.  It is irreverent, occasionally mildly obscene and
usually very funny.  Try at your own risk.  This link is a great one
for photo types and I warranty it to be virus free.  At least on my Mac.

   >> Found camera photos <<
   Ooh this is an interesting site that kept us
   busy for a couple of hours over the Christmas
   break. In short, this chap has been collecting
   cameras - complete with half-shot film - from
   junk shops and processing the pictures. Oddly
   fascinating - eerie even. BTW: Teched-up readers
   might want to try a similar idea from collecting
   memory cards and old hard-disks.

http://westfordcomp.com/updated/found.htm

--
War against a foreign country only happens when the moneyed classes think they are going to profit from it. - George Orwell