RE: Interesting article

Marilyn,

Which part of this were you interested in???  I found  "Reality and
digital pictures"  interesting, but long winded. It discusses the
limitations of photographs for art besides the old film v. digital
stuff.

The author used an obscure but useful word I'd never seen: "mesopic"
Couldn't find it in my ten pound Websters.

Peace and prosperity,

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.