Re: Lens tests

Sadly, it's a common problem with Canons. Google "Canon backfocusing" & you'll find plenty of articles.

I just bought a new 70-200 f2.8 zoom for my 20D last summer & it wouldn't focus sharply right out of the box. I had to send them both back to Canon to get it adjusted with me paying for the shipping out, & Canon paying for the return shipping charges 2 weeks later. I don't know why this only happens to Canons, I've never heard of other camera manufacturers having this problem.

-Bill