RE: What Camera? 1901 Russia?

Bob,

I have a 4 x 5 glass plate box camera that could be of the time period.
 It holds five glass plates that flop forward after exposure to position
the next plate.  It works fast and is very simple to use.  The leather
strap is gone and there is no name anywhere on the camera. I can send
you a snap of it. Maybe someone will know the maker.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.
Now an E-book.