Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: Christmas greeting gallery

This thread is not only off topic, it's becoming ridiculous. Nobody is telling anyone not to say Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukah, or whatever they want to say. The so called "attack on Christmas" is an invention of right-wing talk radio and TV. It simply doesn't exist. As for Biblical times and later, there is a rich history of what went on, for anyone who wants to explore. Later than Biblical Times, Saladin accommodated the Jews, while the Christian Crusaders did not. I think it's time to stop this discussion. There's plenty of information available and I think the participants should take some time out to learn about it and, then, continue the conversation someplace else.

Roger

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx