Re: Organization of Digital Files/CD-DVD Storage

Bill,
I'm using iview Media Pro for my archiving.

Hans Klemmer

“ The object of painting a picture is not to make a picture- however unreasonable this may sound. The picture, if a picture results, is a by-product and may be useful, valuable, interesting as a sign of what has passed. The object, which is back of every true work of art, is the attainment of a state of being, a state of high functioning, a more than ordinary moment of existence.”

Robert Henri