Organization of Digital Files/CD-DVD Storage

Hi all,

. I'm finding after several 100's/1000's of images, it is becoming a task to keep them organized and easily accessible. What kind of file organizing software is being used out there.

Second question is how is everyone filing their disc storage media. Disc boxes, pouches, individual boxes, a pile of discs on the floor? I've got several 100 of these and the pile keeps growing.

Thanks for any help,

Bill Ellis

begin:vcard
fn:William B. Ellis
n:Ellis;William B.
adr;dom:;;40 Aled Lane;Valpariaso;Indiana;46383-8927
email;internet:wb9cac@xxxxxxxxxxx
tel;home:(219) 926-2741
tel;cell:(219) 617-4920
version:2.1