CS2 readings

Let's add THE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP  CS FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS by Martin Evening (Focal Press) to the list. I was given a desk copy at last years SPE conference and found it to be an easy to follow text for students and older hands alike.

Hans Klemmer

"(Professional) photographers are like hookers: at first we started doing it because we liked it and it felt good, then we kept doing it but only for our friends, and NOW we're still doing it but are charging money for doing it!" – Dean Collins