Re: PF exhibits: 2005-11-26

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your comments to my photo.

 1 Museki Abe - Autumn Color 2
 Proof of why photos don't always need a clearly defined subject.

     I quite agree with you in this regard.

 Sometimes the atmosphere itself is enough and the
 person-in-red-anorak-stood-purposefully-on-left-lower-thirds would
 kill it.

     It's just a mass of red maple leaf. but I am concerned about this part
of it.
     It is good for me to hear comment about it.

 However, to really work pictures like this need to be blown
 up to poster size and displayed on a wall with back projection (or a
 plasma screen).

   Thank you again.

  Museki