Re: Gallery comments from Marilyn

 Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for your comments to my photo.

I hope haijins (haiku poets)  will feel something in this photo
and will write various  haiku in response to this photo.

I have to upload it on the website soon.

Thank you again.

Museki

 Museki Abe
 Autumn Color 2:  I like the soft, quiet feel of this photograph, but my
eyes
 don't rest anywhere.  It seems to need a point of interest - but again - I
 think this photograph is wonderful for your Haiku site, Museki.  It would
 lend itself to being expressed in poetry nicely.