Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Protecting the CD content

I've downloaded macfapro.tar. It is the file that I got when I downloaded the FlipAlbum from the CNET website. It appears to be a zip file, but I am unable to open it, or run it, using WinZip.

Is it for Mac only? I'mk using XP.

Terry <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But I think if you get the program, it shouldn't matter if they withdraw it from the market you will have it.
Terry L. Mair
Mair's Photography
158 South 580 East
Midway, Utah 84049