RE: Protecting the CD content

Elson anyone who wants to can copy the CD. If you want only your client to be able to access the images then encrypt them with one of the many free encryption programs available and give the client the key. By the way, did you ask your client if making the CD copy proof is really what he wants or does he want to prevent unauthorized viewing of the images? After all what's the harm in copying a CD full of data you can't read?

If you could make CDs copy proof, Sony wouldn't be in the pickle they are now and multi-millionaire musicians would be mega-millionaires.

Greg

Create a PDF with appropriate security settings

Terry <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The only way that I know of is to use a program called FlipAlbum, this program is capable of encrypting the photos so they are not accessible for any thing but viewing.