Photo Story 3

Hello Everyone,

I have been using the new Photo Story 3 and it's great! In a matter of minutes I can pull in photos, change them in several different ways, crop out the black borders, rearrange them to tell a story, add text - music - voice over narration... I really like it. For someone who is techno-challenged, this is a great program.

Now the problem. On my second 'practice story', when I went to save all the work I'd done, it wouldn't let me save. I got a window saying that there was not enough VIRTUAL memory and I ended up loosing my entire  story.

What is virtual memory and how can I get more? I haven't read the help section on this yet, but will do so while I wait for your answers.

Thanks in advance. And BTW - thanks to all who responded to my studio lighting question a while back. I have one kit on order now. Thanks.

Shyrell Melara

Melara Family Photography
Preserving Precious Memories...
http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com