Protecting the CD content

I'm making a CD containing photos for a client. He wants the content of the CD to be protected so that it cannot be copied. How is this possible?

My CD burner is Sonic DigitalMedia Plus v7. I've checked its features and I don't see it as capable of hiding and protecting the CD content.

http://nazca.elizaga.net
http://kindelen.elizaga.net