Re: Books

Hi Trevor,

Here's a list of books that I sugggest to my students:

http://www.photokaboom.com/photography/classes/for_Jims_students/books.htm

Some of the books on the "Seeing" list may be out-of-print, and would have to be bought used.

(There's a shamless self-plug below, but I'm not making any money from the books, so maybe it's not so bad.)

If you compile a resource list, as Heyward suggests, you could list my two ebooks:

http://www.photokaboom.com/photography/learn/Beechers_Handouts.htm - basics

http://www.photokaboom.com/photography/learn/PATH.htm - creative process

They can be read online or downloaded at no cost. They can be distributed at no cost according to the terms of the Creative Commons license.

Jim Beecher