Re: Would you give away a print to a prospective client?

I agree witht the majority of your post so far. I have also used images for barter with airshow pilots too. But those I do not consider freebies. Those are usually a TFP (trade for prints). Most of the time I could not afford the costs to do air-to-air work if I have to pay a commercial pilot and hire an aircraft. It has also gotten me good access for some events. As you are well aware access is usually the key.
 -- snip --
Les

Late last night I mis read the above, but got to my point. I read TFP as "trade for points." You give a print and get points in the mind of the receipient.

Lots of interesting and valid information from this thread. Thanks to all . . . for reading my comments, too.

S.