Would you give away a print to a prospective client?

well the subject line does not actually say it all...

I need your advice on such a matter, but first I would like you to think outside US standards and adapt your thinking to a smaller market(Greece) stnadards.

Here is the cituation...Tuesday a friend and I are opening an excibition.

A small series of mind (5 prints) is from a derelict abandoned car, and bit uncoventional ones too. Now the owner of the Greek Sales Firm that rerpresents the still active car maker is an art lover (mainly paintings) and collector.

So the idea is...pick a print out of the 5 of them, and sent it to him along with samples of the rest. Expect a buy of the rest.

I know some would say to invite the man himself, but that requirew asking an elderly and busy man to travel by car for some hours to visit 2 amateurs' excibition.

On the other hand I do have a contact in that firm, since the brother of my best friend works there, and actually he is the one that dropped the idea.

So what do you think?

Thnaks, kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.superweb.gr ÏéêïíïìéêÜ êáé áîéüðéóôá ðáêÝôá web hosting ìå áóöáëÝò Åëëçíéêü controlpanel