Re: Canon digital bodies

At 7:50 AM -0700 11/11/05, Terry wrote:
Now this is just me but one of the things I really don't like about most of the little point and shoot digitals coming out is the digital viewfinder, I really don't think I could ever get used to holding that out in front of me and staring at that picture, plus I don't think I could hold it steady.

Well, there are pros and cons. One of the pros is that while you're taking the picture you can keep an eye on other things going on that you want to shoot.

One of the cons is that you can't see into the corners to tell much of anything about what a mess might be going on there. And of course, the biggest con is that you can't see what's in the LCD when it's bright outside, which is where about 50% of pictures get taken.

But then you can't do much else with those things beside point and shoot anyway, so it's irrelevant, right?
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822 New England landscapes, wooden boats and races, press photography http://www.vsu.cape.com/~elf/