Re: Canon digital bodies and Nikon lenses.

At 05:59 PM 11/10/2005, PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
Digital may be alright for amateurs and some commercial work but not for my work.

Commenting on your own work is fine, but most commercial work is digital now. Almost all, from what I see. I shoot sports professionally now (a real change for me, but that's the way it goes) and have yet to see a single film camera. I know pj's and celeb photographers, and the same thing is true. In the studio, I see digital backs. The other day, I saw a store shoot in a mall, Mamiya digital camera. Clients have different expectations now, and they can't be met with film. It's not a choice if you're doing most commercial work.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com